Kids Storytelling Course – 6 classes
January 15, 2024 5:00 pm - February 19, 2024 7:00 pm€220
Our children have an inbuilt fondness for listening to stories. Through stories, children create their fantasy worlds, emotions, ideas and opinions. In this course children will travel with Theodora to the land of stories and she will also teach the kids to make and tell their own stories.
A fun, physical and interactive experience.
Let your child grow, discover and express.
During the weekly 2 hour classes we go through all the layers of story building and verbal creativity, from world building to character analysis. We practice speech, fantasizing, full body expressions and most of all..how to have fun! Thus, the classes are beneficial to different types of kids, from shy to active, from introvert to extrovert, literate or those with problems with words and speech.
During our course children learn to
- Use their imagination and be creative.
- Concentration and presence of mind.
- Build and communicate solid story lines
- Have empathy with people, places, and situations they are unfamiliar with.
- Feel well-being, enjoyment and pleasure in performing –
- Practice using body language, expressions, voice modulations, fluency in speech and changing mannerisms.
Bring the Stories Home: this course gives the kids and their family an opportunity to incorporate storytelling into the home. Listening to your kids’ stories might give new insight into what’s going on in our child’s mind. While Family storytelling can bring your family closer together in understanding, fun and creativity.