CLASSES AND OPEN STAGES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
The Point of Storytelling
Once upon a time there was a kid that did not believe in miracles,
She laughed at fairytales and secrets like Santa Claus
until one day she heard a story,
so well told and inexplicably real,
that from that day on,
Courage, Freedom and Voice finding!
StoryTelling as performance
- Activate your fantasy and creativity
- Build up concentration and presence of mind.
- Build and hold meaningful plotlines
- Have empathy with unfamiliar people, places, and situations.
- Feel pleasure in performing.
- Use your body, expressions, voice, rhythm etc. to make a story stick.
- Deal with trauma triggers
- Awareness of identity stories
- Get free from sticky (harmful) narratives
- Speak your mind and heart
- Become flexible in difficult situations
- Empathy and awareness ‘different’ stories and people